- Browse and search education sessions.
- Register for the conference. Already registered? Proceed to step 3.
- Select your sessions and build your agenda. Don’t forget to “check out!”
- View your personal agenda. Don’t see your sessions? Remember to “check out” in step 3.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 as needed to add more sessions.
- When it’s time to join a session, use the link found in your personal agenda.
The OATUG is “lifting and shifting” content from the COLLABORATE 20 – OATUG Forum to the OATUG Forum Online. It’s the same great content you’ve come to expect from our in-person conferences, and presenters are updating their sessions to be even more relevant during the COVID-19 pandemic.
All breakout sessions will be presented live in one of the four session time slots. Breakout session recordings and slide decks will be available to all registrants as soon as we are able (no more than two business days) after the session concludes in a special community in The Hub exclusive to OATUG Forum Online participants.
Build Your Personalized Agenda
Registrants will need to select sessions they wish to attend live in order to receive links to the webinars.
- Browse the session catalog
- Select Your Sessions
- You’ll need to sign in to your OATUG.org profile with your User ID and password.
- Check the box next to each session you’d like to attend.
- Click Add Sessions to My Agenda then click Continue to Checkout when you’re finished adding sessions. One more click on Continue brings you to an invoice page showing all your sessions.
- You can update your selections by adding new sessions at any time.
- Your personalized agenda is visible on your OATUG Forum Online Schedule. From here, you can add sessions to your calendar and see the links to join the webinars.