Join OATUG Forum Online for continuing professional education (CPE) credits for:
- E-Business Suite Financials
- ERP Cloud
- Select EPM Cloud Sessions
- Select Professional Development Sessions
One CPE credit will be granted to live-stream session attendees 50-minute onsite course hour. All sessions are delivered group-live, no prerequisite or advanced preparation is required, and all sessions are for all levels of experience.
How OATUG Forum Online registrants can participate
- Download the sign-in validation form (coming soon). Please print your name and contact information as requested on the official CPE validation form.
- Be sure to watch your selected sessions as they are presented live. We will use webinar attendance data to verify the length of time you were in each session.
- Designate each session you attend live by placing a check mark next to the session title.
- Return your completed form via email to by October 31.
- You will receive your certificate of completion within six to eight weeks following the event.
The Oracle Applications & Technology Users Group (OATUG) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA), as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE sponsors through its website www.learningmarket.org.
For more information regarding administrative policies such as refunds, cancellations and complaints, please contact the OATUG at +1 404-240-0897.