Accepted presenters must acknowledge and agree to the OATUG Presenter Compliance Agreement upon initially logging in to the OATUG presentation management system. This copy of the agreement is provided for reference.
The OATUG Presenter Compliance Agreement only applies to speakers with accepted presentations for OATUG Forum Online.
Please read the compliance agreement below carefully and in its entirety. Should you choose not to accept the terms in the OATUG Presenter Compliance Agreement, you may cancel your submission(s). Please contact OATUG Speaker Programs if you have any questions regarding this policy.
- I agree to deliver my accepted presentation via webinar on behalf of OATUG during OATUG Forum Online between April 20 and Ma 1, 2020, between the hours of 10:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. EDT.
- I understand that I will be not allowed to present my session and will not receive a complimentary conference registration if I do not submit my presentation slides on the provided template by February 28, 2020.
- If I’m a User, I understand that I will receive one (1) complimentary, non-transferable registration.
- I understand that my complimentary registration is non-transferable (unless another person presents my exact paper in my absence), and thus, cannot be used by co-presenter(s).
- If I’m an Associate and my company sponsors OATUG Forum Online, I understand that I will receive one (1) complimentary, non-transferable registration regardless of the number of presentations accepted.
- If I’m an Associate and my company does not sponsor OATUG Forum Online, I will receive a discounted non-transferable registration regardless of the number of presentations accepted.
- I understand co-presenter(s) do not receive complimentary registration. The co-presenter(s) are required to register and pay the current registration fee.
- I understand I will not receive my complimentary registration code until I complete all of the required deliverables by the stated deadlines and receive an e-mail from one user group with the code and registration information.
- I understand that in order to utilize the complimentary registration, I must execute the presentation online during the assigned session time. Failure to execute the presentation will result in the speaker being required to pay the full registration rate.
- I confirm that I own the intellectual property that will be presented; not my employer or another party.
- I confirm the accepted presentation(s) are the property of OATUG. Speakers may not re-use the presentation for any purposes not intended for express distribution to OATUG’s membership.
- I understand that I am the primary presenter and that all communications will be channeled directly to me. I further understand that it is my responsibility to notify OATUG Speaker Programs if my contact information should change. No changes will be accepted from co-presenters or other third-parties.
- I understand that my presentation is not for the purpose of sales, and I may not advertise products or services.
- I understand that if my presentation is determined to be a “sales presentation” I may not be asked to present at an OATUG function for a period of one year.
- I understand that if I list my company as an OATUG member, my company’s OATUG membership must be valid through April 2020.
- I understand that in order to present a SIG or Geo session, my company’s OATUG membership must be valid through April 2020.
- I understand that I may collect contact information for a drawing but must share with attendees, in advance, how their information will be used.
- If I cannot present my session, I will notify the OATUG prior to the conference, and will make every attempt to locate another presenter who will present the exact paper as selected by the OATUG.
- I understand that my presentation should be at least 50 minutes long in duration and that the content must align with the original accepted abstract.
- I understand that I will not receive a list of attendees for my session.
- I hereby authorize the Oracle Applications and Technology Users Group (OATUG) to record my presentation (either by audio or video), print the presentation material in OATUG publications, and share PDF copies of my presentation.
- I confirm that I have received or will receive approval through the proper management channels within my organization to accept the invitation to present if my proposal is accepted. Furthermore, my manager endorses or will endorse my participation in the OATUG Forum Online.
Please note: Your approved title, objectives and abstract will be available online to all registered conference attendees. Your presentation must replicate the title and abstract which was originally submitted and accepted by the OATUG Education Committee. Should you have corrections and/or changes to the title or abstract, please submit those corrections to the OATUG’s Manager of Education via email at .
Disclaimer: No advertising for employees or written recruiting literature is allowed. Recruiting or advertising in any form is strictly prohibited. OATUG conference management reserves the right to expel any attendee or participant from the conference.
Please print this page for your records.