OATUG Forum Online presenters must read and confirm the OATUG Presenter Compliance Agreement upon initial login to the OATUG Presentation Management system.
This copy of the agreement is provided for reference only.
The OATUG Presenter Compliance Agreement only applies to speakers with accepted presentations for OATUG Forum Online.
Please read the compliance agreement carefully and in its entirety. Should you choose not to accept the terms in the OATUG Presenter Compliance Agreement, you may cancel your submission(s). Please contact OATUG Speaker Programs if you have any questions regarding this policy.
- I agree to deliver my accepted presentation via webinar on behalf of OATUG during OATUG Forum Online, April 20 to May 1, 2020, between the hours of 10:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. EDT.
- I understand that I will not be allowed to present my session and will not receive a complimentary event registration if I do not submit my presentation slides on the provided template by COB on Friday, April 17, 2020.
- If I’m a User, I understand that I will receive one (1) complimentary, non-transferable registration.
- I understand that my complimentary registration is non-transferable (unless another person presents my exact paper in my absence), and thus, cannot be used by co-presenter(s).
- If I’m an Associate and my company sponsors OATUG Forum Online, I understand that I will receive one (1) complimentary, non-transferable registration regardless of the number of presentations accepted.
- If I’m an Associate and my company does not sponsor OATUG Forum Online, I will receive a discounted non-transferable registration regardless of the number of presentations accepted.
- I understand co-presenter(s) do not receive complimentary registration. The co-presenter(s) are required to register and pay the registration fee.
- I understand that in order to utilize the complimentary registration, I must execute the presentation online during the assigned session time. If a speaker fails to execute the presentation, they will be required to pay the full registration fee.
- I confirm that I own the intellectual property that will be presented, not my employer or another party.
- I confirm the accepted presentation(s) are the property of OATUG. Speakers may not re-use the presentation for any purposes not intended for express distribution to OATUG’s membership.
- I understand that I am the primary presenter and that all communications will be channeled directly to me. I further understand that it is my responsibility to notify OATUG Speaker Programs if my contact information should change. No changes will be accepted from co-presenters or other third-parties.
- I understand that my presentation is not for the purpose of sales, and I may not advertise products or services.
- I understand that if my presentation is determined to be a “sales presentation,” I may be banned from presenting at an OATUG function for a period of one year.
- I understand that if I list my company as an OATUG member, my company’s OATUG membership must be valid through May 2020.
- I understand that in order to present a SIG or Geo session, my company’s OATUG membership must be valid through May 2020.
- If I cannot present my session, I will notify the OATUG prior to the event, and will make every attempt to locate another presenter who will present the exact paper as selected by the OATUG.
- I understand that my presentation content must align with the original accepted abstract.
- I understand that I will not receive a list of attendees for my session.
- I hereby authorize the Oracle Applications and Technology Users Group (OATUG) to record my presentation, print the presentation material in OATUG publications, and share PDF copies of my presentation.
- I confirm that I have received or will receive approval through the proper management channels within my organization to accept the invitation to present if my proposal is accepted. Furthermore, my manager endorses or will endorse my participation in the OATUG Forum Online.
Please note: Your approved title, objectives and abstract will be available online to all registered conference attendees. Your presentation slides must replicate the title and abstract which was originally submitted and accepted by the OATUG Education Committee. Should you have corrections and/or changes to the title or abstract, please submit those corrections to the OATUG’s Manager of Education via email at .
Disclaimer: No advertising for employees or written recruiting literature is allowed. Recruiting or advertising in any form is strictly prohibited. OATUG conference management reserves the right to expel any attendee or participant from the conference.
Please print this page for your records.